A few weeks ago, we had the opportunity to visit the city of Lyon in Southern France, and to meet Lionel Flasseur, Director of ONLYLYON, the entity in charge of the city’s place brand strategy and communication. In this city branding case study, learn more about ONLYLYON – its mission, approach, challenges and successes.
- Lyon’s reputation challenge: what motivated its leaders to engage with city branding;
- ONLYLYON’s approach to city branding: its mission and organisational structure;
- City branding projects and activities by ONLYLYON;
- Results: How city branding activities have helped Lyon reach its objectives.
This case study is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Saskia Sassen on Global Cities: Opportunities, Challenges and Consequences - 19 January 2017
- How City Branding Can Support Sustainable Urban Development – Research Findings - 17 January 2017
- Destination Check: Current State of Tourism Sustainability in the Philippines - 14 January 2017