Vienna, just like Barcelona, forms part of an elite group of cities much envied for their global recognition and favourable reputation. In this case study, Bernhard Klein reflects on his experience as head of brand strategy and destination branding of Vienna, capital of Austria.
- Why destination brands matter in tourism;
- How to manage a city- or destination brand;
- How to control a brand image of a city or destination;
- How the international brand image of Vienna was determined.
This city branding case study is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Public Diplomacy Explained: What it Means and Why it Matters - 19 February 2017
- Interview: Jesper Falkheimer on Place Branding, Media and Strategic Communication - 16 February 2017
- Economic Development Explained: What it Means and Why it Matters - 14 February 2017