The International Branding of the Nordic Region is the focus of this research insight and case study, based on a recent article published in the academic journal ‘Place Branding and Public Diplomacy’. In the article, Johannes Magnus presents the intriguing case of the Nordic region’s initiative to brand itself internationally, requiring collaboration among many different stakeholders and concerted action across country borders.
- How five countries and three autonomous territories are collaborating for joint region branding;
- The approach to strategically brand the Nordic region;
- Whether the branding strategy for the Nordic region can be considered a success;
- What it takes for region branding initiatives to be successful.
This case study is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017