Because successful place management and brand development always happens in teams, today’s expert interview with Bearing Consulting is with Jörgen Eriksson, the company’s founding partner, and his research manager, Svetlana Masjutina.
- The importance of the place manager for the successful development of places;
- What is Place Excellence, and when is it achieved;
- Which macro trends influence place management today;
- Why place branding is best approached from a holistic economist viewpoint;
- Examples of places whose decline was reversed by innovative place branding;
- Which issues cities and regional authorities struggle most with regarding place branding.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.