For the last two years, the world has been watching Brazil as it navigates the multiple, high-profile activities occurring in the country. Caio Esteves, CEO of PLUS Places for Us place branding consultancy, speaks about his role in heightening the importance of place branding in Brazil and shares his insights on blending both academic and practical applications, and the role citizens can play. He also discusses integrating urban planning with place branding and how Brazil differs from other Latin American countries.
- How place branding academics and practitioners can complement each other;
- Why it’s important for MBA programs to connect place branding (idea) with placemaking (implementation);
- Why Colombia and Peru are inspiring examples of country branding in Latin America;
- How international news coverage affects place branding in Brazil.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017