For today’s interview we take you to London, UK, where David Adam is helping urban developers, managers and marketers to create Better Cities through city branding.
- How city branding can help to build better cities;
- Latest trends in urban management;
- What tomorrow’s cities will look like;
- Challenges cities are likely to face in the near future;
- Where cities look for funding to stay competitive;
- Best ways to measure the success of economic development and city branding initiatives.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017