Fernando Prado, Reputation Institute Managing Partner for Spain and Latin America, is a well known person in the place brand environment, not least thanks to Reputation Institute’s regular publications on City Brands (City RepTrak) and Country Brands (Country RepTrak). In this interview, Fernando shares his professional story and how he got interested in the reputation of places.
- The differences between the reputation of corporate brands and those of places;
- The most important factors for cities to maintain a strong, positive reputation over time;
- What reputation means in the place context;
- The importance of (news/social) media coverage regarding people’s perceptions of places;
- 3 books everyone in charge of managing city or country reputation should read.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.