This interview with Gary Warnaby of Manchester Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom is the latest result of our mission to connect place brand developers, managers and marketers with place branding researchers. A fellow of the Institute of Place Management, Professor Warnaby is particularly interested in and contributes to the Institute’s expertise in managing and positioning high streets and retail destinations.
- The importance of place branding for retail destinations;
- How physical retailing places can compete with increasingly seamless digital consumer experiences;
- How to best align stakeholders behind a shared place vision;
- A golden, yet simple metric to measure place brand campaign effectiveness;
- Advice on the must-read books for any place branding professional.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.