This interview with Jeannette Hanna from the strategic branding agency Trajectory in Canada touches on the intertwined destiny of the fields of place branding, placemaking and place management. We also discuss place brand authenticity and how a qualitative approach to place brand development can help distill the meaning of places.
- How to create authentic place brands;
- How an inductive, qualitative approach can help to distill the meaning of places;
- The link between place branding, placemaking and place management;
- Good practice examples of storytelling and engaging communities in place branding;
- How a systems perspective can help us better understand how to balance chaos and order in place management.