In this interview with Joshua Miller of the U.S. State Department, learn why sound market research is so important for state agencies and bureaus, and how it can support the work of public diplomacy professionals.
- The characteristics of good market research;
- How market research helps public diplomats;
- How market research can improve the efficiency of public diplomacy;
- The challenges of advocating for more research-based public diplomacy;
- Advice to emerging researchers interested in public diplomacy;
- 3 publications every public diplomacy professional should read.
This article is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.