Tourism and destinations are central to many place branding initiatives. In this interview, Manolis Psarros, Managing Director of destination marketing agency Toposophy (formerly ABOUTOURISM), shares his thoughts on the current state of destination marketing, the main trends, challenges and opportunities.
- How the destination marketing field has changed over the last 5 years;
- What changes/trends he anticipates for the near future;
- To what extent the Sharing Economy influences the marketing of destinations;
- The key challenges in terms of city branding at the moment;
- His favorite place branding book.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.