Destination branding and sustainability are becoming more and more important in Germany, tells us Petra Trimborn in this interview. She also shares her thoughts on the difference between place marketing and branding, which rankings German destinations use to measure their brand performance, and the main challenges destination managers and branders are facing.
- How sustainability performance impacts the reputation and competitiveness of destinations;
- How place branding differs from -marketing;
- How the Elbphilharmonie is adding value to Hamburg’s city brand;
- Which trends and challenges German destinations, cities and regions are facing;
- How places in Germany measure the success of their branding activities;
- Which regions and destinations in Germany are the most successful in branding.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Public Diplomacy Explained: What it Means and Why it Matters - 19 February 2017
- Interview: Jesper Falkheimer on Place Branding, Media and Strategic Communication - 16 February 2017
- Economic Development Explained: What it Means and Why it Matters - 14 February 2017