The best economic development leaders are driven by a passion for people, not profit, says Ron Kitchens, CEO of Southwest Michigan First in his interview with The Place Brand Observer. For this regional economic development chief, place branding and economic development are much closer connected than some might think.
- How economic development is connected to place branding;
- How jobs can be an attractive component in building a community;
- Why one of the best resources for success is having the right people;
- How to measure the success of economic development initiatives;
- His professional insights as CEO of Southwest Michigan First.
This article is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.