Travel with us to Palm Beach, Florida, for this interview with Todd Mayfield, Principal and Group Creative Director of Axia Creative. Learn about branded wayfinding for destinations, the differences between branding a product, event or place (from a designer’s perspective) and the ingredients for creating a successful brand.
- The core ingredients a brand needs in order to be successful;
- Differences between branding cities from organizations or products and why cities can be the most challenging;
- Current trends in city marketing and promotion;
- The concept of Branded Wayfinding;
- Why place branding is not about creating a logo and an advertising campaign.
This article is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.