Ever wondered which are the steps to follow for successful place branding? Answers to this question depend on whom you ask – place marketers, developers or managers. Leading place brand consultant Robert Govers, together with Erik van ‘t Klooster and Gerard van Keken some years ago developed a useful 5-Steps approach to place branding. Learn more about it in this Quick Guide.
Inside this Quick Guide:
- The five steps of place branding
- The elements of each step
Click here for a list of all Quick Guides published so far.
Enjoyed this quick guide on the five steps to place branding success? Spread the word!
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Helena Nordström on Place Branding in Sweden and Characteristics of Successful Place Brands - 14 December 2017
- Overtourism in European Cities: Study Reveals Root Causes, Consequences and Possible Solutions - 12 December 2017
- Interview with Isabella Falco on the Success Strategy Behind Brand Peru Country Branding - 7 December 2017