Ever wondered which are the steps to follow for successful place branding? Answers to this question depend on whom you ask – place marketers, developers or managers. Leading place brand consultant Robert Govers, together with Erik van ‘t Klooster and Gerard van Keken some years ago developed a useful 5-Steps approach to place branding. Learn more about it in this Quick Guide.
Inside this Quick Guide:
- The five steps of place branding
- The elements of each step
Click here for a list of all Quick Guides published so far.
Want more? Here’s how to get free access to our collection of premium content for place branding professionals.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Lauren Millier on Economic Development and Urban Planning - 19 October 2017
- How Overtourism Affects Destination Reputation and Competitiveness: Issues, Strategies and Solutions - 17 October 2017
- Interview with Eduardo Oliveira on Place Branding and Strategic Spatial Planning - 12 October 2017