To what extent and how do the media – press, broadcasting or social – influence our perceptions of places and brands, and as such their image and reputation? With are the consequences?
- Importance of media representations;
- Why media representations are especially relevant for remote places;
- Amount and nature of media coverage of places;
- How news coverage influences reputation;
- Why the ‘media reputation’ of places is hard to control.
This article is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, click on the blue button below. The article is part of our Student Essentials collection, giving you the additional option of purchasing 1 day access at a heavily reduced rate.
Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.