With interest in the branding and reputation of places growing around the world and particularly in Asia and Latin America, the question arises how to make sure place branding initiatives live up to their promise. In this interview, Gonzalo Brujó, CEO EMEA and Latin America of Interbrand Consultancy, gives advice on how to measure the value, effectiveness and ROI of the place brands of cities, destinations and countries.
- how digital communication both supports and complicates the place branding process;
- the main factors for a robust place brand;
- the three pillars for success of place branding initiatives;
- why building a successful brand takes time;
- the 10 factors determining brand strength;
- how to measure place brand value.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Saskia Sassen on Global Cities: Opportunities, Challenges and Consequences - 19 January 2017
- How City Branding Can Support Sustainable Urban Development – Research Findings - 17 January 2017
- Destination Check: Current State of Tourism Sustainability in the Philippines - 14 January 2017