Talent attraction – how do you make world’s smart and creative, specialists and high potentials consider your city or region as place to live and work? And once you’ve succeeded in attracting talent, how do you make sure they stay and contribute to your place’s economic development, attractiveness and competitiveness?
Such questions are becoming more and more important as cities in particular find themselves competing for talent. The purpose of this page on talent attraction is to facilitate access to best practice strategies, examples and latest research insights.
Popular insights and examples on talent attraction:
- How can places attract and retain talent? Introduction to talent attraction management
- How to attract talent to the countryside: example Landsbyggare in Sweden
- How cities like Copenhagen succeed with talent attraction
- How the International Citizen Hub Lund helps to attract talent to Southern Sweden
- Talent attraction management explained – Future Place Leadership
You have an inspiring story to tell about how your city or region is attracting skilled workers and high performers, or making sure they stick around? Let us know!
Need a hand with your talent attraction strategy? Please let us know so we can team you up with a specialist from the TPBO community.