Experienced place brand professionals – researchers and practitioners – answer questions linked to the development and management of place brands, including cities, neighborhoods, regions, nations and destinations.
Want to ask our panel a question? Here’s how.
Some of the topics addressed by the panel:
- Place branding after the pandemic: what will it look like?
- Why invest in place branding: how useful?
- How to measure place branding success | challenges | examples
- How to structure a place brand organization
- What to control and how to initiate brand action planning
- How social media affect place brands
- Populism: how it impacts place brand equity
Most recent panel topics:
- What Inspires Place Branding Professionals? Stories of Persons, Locations and Conversations
- What Is the Biggest Place Branding Mistake You Have Ever Made?
- How Covid-19 Will Change Place Branding Priorities for Cities and Countries
Panel members around the world:
Who can join the panel?
In order to be invited to join, panel members must have been peer-nominated and interviewed by The Place Brand Observer.