Experienced place brand professionals – researchers and practitioners – answer questions linked to the development and management of place brands, including cities, neighborhoods, regions, nations and destinations. There is (almost) no topic the panel hasn’t dealt with over the last 8 years. Some of the most popular panel sessions so far included:
- Place branding after the pandemic: what will it look like?
- Why invest in place branding: how useful?
- How to measure place branding success | challenges | examples
- How to structure a place brand organization
But there are many more insights to explore. If you have a question you would like to put to the panel, please get in touch.
Most recent panel topics:
- Hot Destinations in 2023 for Talent, Investors, Tourism
- Place Branding 2023: Key Priorities and Trends to Watch
- Innovative Place Branding for Sustainability: Obstacles & Challenges
- Innovative Place Branding for Sustainability: Opportunities & Priorities
Meet the panel participants
In alphabetical order: