Experienced place brand professionals – researchers and practitioners – answer questions linked to the development and management of place brands, including cities, neighborhoods, regions, nations and destinations.
Want to ask our panel a question? Here’s how.
Some of the topics addressed by the panel:
- Why invest in place branding: how useful?
- How to measure place branding success | challenges | examples
- How to structure a place brand organization
- What to control and how to initiate brand action planning
- How social media affect place brands
- Populism: how it impacts place brand equity
Most recent panel topics:
- How Cities, Regions and Countries Measure the Success of Place Branding Initiatives and Place Marketing Campaigns
- Measuring Place Branding Success: Challenges
- Place Branding Accountability: Why and How to Measure Success
Panel members around the world:
Who can join the panel?
In order to be invited to join, panel members must have been peer-nominated and interviewed by The Place Brand Observer.