Place branding expert Malcolm Allan of Placematters shares this case study and example of region branding and marketing of Cork in South-West Ireland.
This brand strategy is the product of twenty months hard work by a brand development team led by Colliers International Destination Consulting (Dublin), with Fuzion Design and PR (Cork), Location Connections (London) and Placematters (West Sussex).
- The client, objective (brief), and key stakeholders;
- The brand problem Cork city region;
- The strategy used to enhance the branding and marketing efforts of the region of Cork;
- Auditing (current perceptions of the Cork city region);
- Development of the brand proposition;
- Final testing, refining and briefing of Cork’s city region branding strategy.
This case study is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.