Place branding expert Malcolm Allan of Placematters shares this case study and example of region branding and marketing of Cork in South-West Ireland.
This brand strategy is the product of twenty months hard work by a brand development team led by Colliers International Destination Consulting (Dublin), with Fuzion Design and PR (Cork), Location Connections (London) and Placematters (West Sussex).
- The client, objective (brief), and key stakeholders;
- The brand problem Cork city region;
- The strategy used to enhance the branding and marketing efforts of the region of Cork;
- Auditing (current perceptions of the Cork city region);
- Development of the brand proposition;
- Final testing, refining and briefing of Cork’s city region branding strategy.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017