This week as part of our interview series with place branding thinkers, shakers and doers, meet Martin Boisen: Independent Advisor at BOISEN: For the Love of Place, Co-founder of Phønix: The International Place Branding Panel and Lecturer at the University of Groningen. Over the last ten years, Martin Boisen has been involved in around 70 projects related to place branding, especially in connection with cities.
- The difference between place marketing and place branding;
- His key insights from 10 years as adviser on city branding and urban strategy;
- How to measure the effectiveness of place branding in an urban or regional context;
- Why place branding doesn’t work without place management.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017