The Nordic Place Branding Conference is on – this April 2nd in Oslo, Norway.
Over the last years, the NPBC has established itself as the main networking and learning event in the Nordics for city, regional and country-level professionals responsible for attracting talent, investors or visitors to their place – or in charge of connecting locals and building strong communities.
TPBO is thrilled to again support the Nordic Place Branding Conference as media partner and to be able to share with you this sneak preview of what to expect at this year’s get together, in Oslo.
Pärtel, what is the Nordic Place Branding Conference about?
The conference is about creating better places for people and business. It is about making a change in places. Real changes have real impact. Who takes responsibility for making better places?
What makes NPBC unique?
Innovation and thought leadership are what make the Nordic Place Branding Conference stand out from other events dedicated to place branding. With a strong focus on the Nordics, the event supports towns, cities, regions and countries who need to work extra hard to attract talents and investors – especially in the Nordics.
Why? Because up here, for some part of the year it is cold and dark, when compared to other parts of the world. This does not help a macro-region that is in a dire need of talents – like so many other places now with a perhaps more welcoming climate.
Why should place brand professionals attend?
If you are a professional working with economic or urban development, marketing or investment promotion for cities and regions, you have a unique opportunity to take part in the largest annual Nordic conference focusing on how to develop places.
For example, here’s what Dr Natasha Grand – a leading place identity consultant – liked the most about the 2018 conference:
Participants will benefit from:
- Learning from Nordic cities and regions that have made a difference with their work. For example, Gothenburg – European Capital of Smart Tourism 2020. Here the story.
- Keynote speaker and global expert on cities, Greg Clark will help to take your work to the next level. Read his seven habits of highly successful cities here.
- Parallel workshops where you get to talk.
- Networking with your international colleagues – time and place will be provided for this.
How much does it cost?
450 € per person (excluding VAT)
350 € per person (excluding VAT), of two or more people sign up.
Write TPBO20 for a 25% reduction before March 20th!
Learn more about the speakers, cases, watch what people have thought about the conference and register today at: nordicplacebranding.com.
Experts in talent attraction management
Future Place Leadership, the management consultancy which is organizing this event, has over the years become a leader in talent attraction and -retention strategies.
As TPBO Knowledge Partner, FPL is sharing valuable insights on talent attraction with us.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Per Ekman on the Future of Place Brand and Identity Management - 22 September 2021
- Constanza Cea on How Chile is Creating Future - 8 September 2021
- Portugal Country Performance, Brand Strength and Reputation - 25 August 2021