Welcome to the country observatory, virtual research hub monitoring country image, country brands and country reputation.
1. Country profiles
Economic competitiveness, soft power, reputation and contribution to global well-being form part of our country profiles: summaries of rankings, studies and indices measuring and monitoring country performance, reputation, brand image and -value.
Latest country profiles published:
- Spain Country Performance, Nation Brand Strength and Reputation
- South Africa Country Performance, Nation Brand Strength and Reputation
- Sweden Country Performance, Nation Brand Strength and Reputation
Country profiles published so far:
Australia | Canada | China | Colombia | France | Germany | Estonia | Iceland | India | Israel | Italy | Japan | New Zealand | Nigeria | Russia | Spain | South Africa | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | USA
2. Trend watch: expert interviews
Country image researchers, brand managers and public diplomacy specialists share their thoughts on latest trends and developments likely to affect the image, reputation and brand(ing) of countries.
Latest interviews with country image and brand professionals:
- Interview with Myriam Gómez of Marca Chile on Country Branding Strategies
- Interview with Larissa Perdomo on Brand Uruguay and Country Branding
- Interview with Rebecca Smith on the New Zealand Story, Country Branding and Destination Brands
Here a list of all interviews with country image and brand leaders published so far.
3. Country (brand) image analysis
Expert panel surveys on country (brand) performance. Coming soon
Want to get involved?
Our observatories are supported by a growing team of independent, passionate research assistants and associates around the world. If you’d like to get involved (and benefit from a free subscription in exchange of your research support), please let us know!