Welcome to the country observatory, virtual research hub monitoring country image, country brands and country reputation.
Economic competitiveness, soft power, reputation and contribution to global well-being are topics we look at in our country guides: summaries of rankings, studies and indices measuring and monitoring country performance, brand strength and reputation.
Latest country guides:
- Costa Rica Country Guide: Economic Performance, Brand Strength and Reputation
- Peru Country Guide: Economic Performance, Brand Strength, Reputation
- Chile Country Performance, Brand Stength and Reputation
Country guides published so far:
Australia | Brazil | Canada | Chile | China | Colombia | Denmark | France | Germany | Estonia | Iceland | India | Israel | Italy | Japan | New Zealand | Nigeria | Peru | Poland | Russia | Spain | South Africa | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | Uruguay | USA
Trend watch: expert interviews
Country image researchers, brand managers and public diplomacy specialists share their thoughts on latest trends and developments likely to affect the image, reputation and brand(ing) of countries.
Latest interviews with country brand professionals:
- How Uruguay is Evolving as Tourist Destination | Interview with Benjamín Liberoff
- Interview with Myriam Gómez of Marca Chile on Country Branding Strategies
- Interview with Larissa Perdomo on Brand Uruguay and Country Branding
Here the list of all interviews with country brand professionals
Complementary to our country guides – snapshots of economic performance, brand strength and reputation according to international rankings and indices – in our country reports we take a closer look at a specific country’s development, usually in the form of a collection of interviews with professionals within the country.
Latest country reports: