Welcome to the country observatory, virtual research hub monitoring country image, country brands and country reputation.
Economic competitiveness, soft power, reputation and contribution to global well-being are topics we look at in our country profiles: summaries of rankings, studies and indices measuring and monitoring country performance, brand strength and reputation.
Latest country profiles:
- Singapore Country Performance, Brand Strength and Reputation
- Indonesia Country Performance, Brand Strength and Reputation
- Argentina Country Performance, Brand Strength and Reputation
Country profiles published so far:
Argentina | Australia | Brazil | Canada | Chile | China | Colombia | Costa Rica | Denmark | France | Germany | Estonia | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Israel | Italy | Japan | New Zealand | Nigeria | Peru | Poland | Russia | Singapore | Spain | South Africa | Sweden | Switzerland | Turkey | United Kingdom | Uruguay | USA
Trend watch: expert interviews
Country image researchers, brand managers and public diplomacy specialists share their thoughts on latest trends and developments likely to affect the image, reputation and brand(ing) of countries.
Latest interviews with country brand professionals:
- Tessa Jacques Antoine on Investment Opportunities, Talent Attraction and Brand Haïti
- Daniel Valverde Bagnarello on How Essential Costa Rica Became a Country Branding Success Story
- Sithembile Ntombela on How South Africa Approaches Destination Marketing and Nation Branding
Here the list of all interviews with country brand professionals
In our country reports we take a closer look at a specific country’s development, usually in the form of a collection of interviews with key figures and observers within the country.
Latest country reports: