Tendensor International and the City of Helsinki would like to invite you to the annual Nordic Place Branding Conference 2017, taking place in Helsinki, Finland on the 18-19 January.
What’s this about?
The global competition for talents, investments and visibility is growing exponentially. More and more places from around the world and in all parts of Europe are entering the game.
The Nordic Place Branding Conference is an annual forum, the seventh edition will be held in Helsinki, Finland. This is a prime opportunity to learn from world-class Nordic place branding and marketing professionals.
Participants will hear first-hand insights, advice and inspiration from experts and practitioners who will be sharing experiences that can be applied to your city, region, cluster or innovation arena. Successful, innovative and creative approaches from the Nordics and beyond will be the focus.
The NPBC2017 will have a very exciting line-up, with presentations of cases including Amsterdam, Berlin, Nantes, Örebro, and Helsinki.
Three conference themes:
- Talent Attraction Management – what strategic assets are needed and how to market them to get more talent
- Business Attraction Management – how to differentiate in the international competition for business and investments
- Destination marketing and development – how to make your place more attractive for both citizens and tourists
Please find all necessary information at Nordicplacebranding.com
Special feature this year – book an early bird ticket and get a FREE pass to MATKA Nordic Travel Fair, the biggest Nordic tourism event of the year for professionals and visitors. Starting 19th January.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Guido van Garderen on the Grand Challenges of Branding and the Ultimate Course on Brand Strategy - 19 September 2019
- Interview with Mikael Andéhn on the Meaning of Place, Capitalism and the Potential Limitations of Place Branding - 17 September 2019
- Interview with Xavier Theret on Territorial Marketing and How Nantes Has Become Known as Creative and Innovative City - 12 September 2019