From our temporary office in Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands (Australia), here comes our interview with Marcus Andersson, CEO of Tendensor International, place branding consultancy in Sweden and the Nordic region.
- What place branding is all about, and what it isn’t;
- The main differences between nation branding and place branding;
- Why there is so much interest in place branding in Northern Europe;
- Which new opportunities inter-regional place branding offers;
- Which social media he follows and which Twitter hashtags to keep an eye on.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017