Because successful place management and brand development always happens in teams, today's expert interview with Bearing Consulting is with Jörgen Eriksson, the company's founding partner, and his research manager, Svetlana Masjutina.
- The importance of the place manager for the successful development of places;
- What is Place Excellence, and when is it achieved;
- Which macro trends influence place management today;
- Why place branding is best approached from a holistic economist viewpoint;
- Examples of places whose decline was reversed by innovative place branding;
- Which issues cities and regional authorities struggle most with regarding place branding.
Jörgen, Svetlana, a few words about Bearing Consulting?
We are a niche boutique consultancy. Through our 15 years of experience across the world we have created our unique knowledge capital, which is well structured in our methodology and easily adaptable for new projects.
We share this knowledge through our blog and publications: articles, books and workshops as well as participation in business and academic conferences. We believe that sharing progressive ideas is a way to make this world better for all of us.
Our motto is “..because the execution of an idea is always more important than the brilliance of the thought..”, which is a quote from a Harvard Business Press book by Morgan, Levitt & Malek.
To continue reading, please subscribe