Following our research insight and case study on the public diplomacy strategy of Catalonia as stateless nation earlier this week, today we’d like to introduce you to Nicholas (Nick) Cull, Professor of Public Diplomacy at the University of Southern California Annenberg School. Nick has been at the forefront of public diplomacy research and teaching for many years and, together with Robert Govers, edits the Palgrave Journal Place Branding and Public Diplomacy.
- Public diplomacy – what it is all about;
- How Nick’s view of public diplomacy has changed over the years;
- How nation branding links to public diplomacy;
- His key insights so far as Professor of Public Diplomacy at the University of Southern California (Annenberg);
- His thoughts on nation brand rankings – which ones he follows;
- The future of public diplomacy.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.