Ever wondered what is the difference between place branding and place marketing? Answers to this question depend on whom you ask – place marketers, developers or managers. The good news: thanks to our 50+ interviews with place brand experts around the world, we have a fairly good idea about how place marketing and branding differ, and what they have in common.
Inside this Quick Guide:
- What place branding is, and its aims;
- What place marketing is;
- Similarities between place branding and marketing;
- How place branding and marketing differ.
TPBO Quick Guide - Place Branding vs Marketing
Enjoyed this quick guide on the difference between place branding and marketing? Spread the word!
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Emma Björner on the Importance of Stakeholder Inclusion for Sustainable Tourism and Place Branding - 17 September 2020
- How to Ensure Destination Sustainability and Resilience Post Covid-19? Place Brand Leaders Podcast Episode Two - 15 September 2020
- Sonja Wollkopf Walt on How the Greater Zurich Area Attracts Investors and Talent - 10 September 2020