Ever wondered what is the difference between place branding and place marketing? Answers to this question depend on whom you ask – place marketers, developers or managers. The good news: thanks to our 50+ interviews with place brand experts around the world, we have a fairly good idea about how place marketing and branding differ, and what they have in common.
Inside this Quick Guide:
- What place branding is, and its aims;
- What place marketing is;
- Similarities between place branding and marketing;
- How place branding and marketing differ.
TPBO Quick Guide - Place Branding vs Marketing
Enjoyed this quick guide on the difference between place branding and marketing? Spread the word!
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Bill Geist on the Future of Destination Marketing and the Next Generation of DMOs - 15 August 2019
- How Social Media Affect Place Brands: Opportunities and Risks - 13 August 2019
- Interview with Christopher Browning on Humour, Nation Branding and the Politics of Identity - 8 August 2019