Ever wondered what is the difference between place branding and place marketing? Answers to this question depend on whom you ask – place marketers, developers or managers. The good news: thanks to our 50+ interviews with place brand experts around the world, we have a fairly good idea about how place marketing and branding differ, and what they have in common.
Inside this Quick Guide:
- What place branding is, and its aims;
- What place marketing is;
- Similarities between place branding and marketing;
- How place branding and marketing differ.
Click here for a list of all Quick Guides published so far.
Enjoyed this quick guide on the difference between place branding and marketing? Spread the word!
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Louise Juhl of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction Strategies, the Role of Empathy and Collaboration - 18 January 2018
- Interview with Mateu Hernández Maluquer of Barcelona Global on City Brand Challenges and Talent Attraction Strategies - 11 January 2018
- Interview with Pärtel-Peeter Pere on Branding in the Nordics, Nation Brands and Talent Attraction Strategies - 4 January 2018