Today we’d like to introduce you to Magdalena Florek, a place marketing and branding researcher, and co-founder of the Best Place Institute in Warsaw, Poland.
- How marketing goals tend to be unskillfully set and loosely defined;
- The difference between place branding, place marketing and place management, and why they are all interconnected;
- The key issues with measuring place brand equity and the success of place marketing initiatives;
- Why implementation is the most difficult phase of the place marketing process;
- The current state of place marketing in Poland and other Central/Eastern European countries;
- How and where to find suitable place branding specialists.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.