Today we’d like to introduce you to Magdalena Florek, a place marketing and branding researcher, and co-founder of the Best Place Institute in Warsaw, Poland.
- How marketing goals tend to be unskillfully set and loosely defined;
- The difference between place branding, place marketing and place management, and why they are all interconnected;
- The key issues with measuring place brand equity and the success of place marketing initiatives;
- Why implementation is the most difficult phase of the place marketing process;
- The current state of place marketing in Poland and other Central/Eastern European countries;
- How and where to find suitable place branding specialists.