Ever wondered which are the steps to follow for successful place branding? Answers to this question depend on whom you ask – place marketers, developers or managers. Leading place brand consultant Robert Govers, together with Erik van ‘t Klooster and Gerard van Keken some years ago developed a useful 5-Steps approach to place branding. Learn more about it in this Quick Guide.
Inside this Quick Guide:
- The five steps of place branding
- The elements of each step
Click here for a list of all Quick Guides published so far.
Enjoyed this quick guide on the five steps to place branding success? Spread the word!
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Daniel Valverde on Costa Rica’s Country Branding Strategy During COVID and the Power of Sustainability as Place Brand Narrative - 29 October 2020
- What Is the Biggest Place Branding Mistake You Have Ever Made? - 27 October 2020
- How Can Place Branding Deal With the Climate Emergency? Place Brand Leaders Podcast Episode Three - 13 October 2020