Few destination branding professionals who don’t know about and admire the ‘100% Pure New Zealand’ slogan and campaign. Meet Kevin Bowler, CEO of Tourism New Zealand, the organization in charge of promoting the country as tourist destination.
- The main difference between marketing a destination vs a product;
- How New Zealand’s destination branding is influenced by wider government strategies;
- New Zealand’s main challenges on the destination branding front;
- How New Zealand measures the success of its destination branding campaigns;
- How the 100% Pure New Zealand storytelling has changed over the years;
- Why the 100% Pure New Zealand campaign has become so successful.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.