Get to know world’s leading professionals dedicated to making cities, regions and countries attractive and competitive as places to visit, live and work.
- Interview with Ronald Theodore on Destination Grenada and Investment Attraction Strategies
- Interview with Gwen Zuring on Brabant Regional Branding and Place Brand Management Strategies
- Interview with Stella Kladou on How Culture Impacts City Branding
The profiles of those dedicated to the development and management of places are very diverse, which is reflected in our interviews. Those include:
- City branding professionals
- Country branding professionals
- Destination branding professionals
- Economic developers
- Public diplomacy experts
- Academic researchers
How we select interviewees
The guiding principle of our series of interviews with place branding professionals over the last four years has been to only invite those who have been nominated by fellow professionals whom we already interviewed. This has allowed us to keep the quality of our who is who collection high, and to share with you stories and professional experiences which inspire and bring you forward.
Inviting our interviewees to nominate up to 5 other professionals has also led to a rather long waiting list (with over 200 nominated persons at the moment). If you think you – or someone you know – deserves to be featured but cannot spot them on the map, feel free to email us – you or that person might be on that list!