Get to know world’s leading professionals dedicated to making cities, regions and countries attractive and competitive as places to visit, live and work.
- Rafael Enzler on Placemaking in Switzerland
- How International House Tampere Attracts Talent to Southern Finland: In Conversation with Nuppu Suvanto
- Why Zug, Switzerland? Karl Kobelt on Location Benefits and City Attractiveness
The profiles of those dedicated to the development and management of places are very diverse, which is reflected in our interviews. Those include:
- City branding professionals
- Country branding professionals
- Destination branding professionals
- Economic developers
- Public diplomacy experts
- Academic researchers
How we select interviewees
The guiding principle of our series of interviews with place branding professionals over the last four years has been to only invite those who have been nominated by fellow professionals.
Very rarely we’ll decide to publish an interview with a person not yet nominated, if we consider their story to be exceptional or insights of essential value to you.
This selection process has allowed us to keep the quality of our interview portraits high, and to share with you stories and professional experiences which truly inspire and bring you forward.