Get to know world’s leading professionals dedicated to making cities, regions and countries attractive and competitive as places to visit, live and work.
- David Downs on the Next Chapter of the New Zealand Story
- Sayaka Toyokawa on Place Branding in Japan and Taking the IPBA Course
- Stuart Speirs on the Power of Events and Place Branding in Australia
The profiles of those dedicated to the development and management of places are very diverse, which is reflected in our interviews. Those include:
- City branding professionals
- Country branding professionals
- Destination branding professionals
- Economic developers
- Public diplomacy experts
- Academic researchers
How we select interviewees
The guiding principle of our series of interviews with place branding professionals over the last seven years has been to only invite those who have been nominated by fellow professionals.
Very rarely we’ll decide to publish an interview with a person not yet nominated, if we consider their story to be exceptional or insights of essential value to you.
This selection process has allowed us to keep the quality of our interview portraits high, and to share with you stories and professional experiences which truly inspire and bring you forward.