Get to know world’s leading professionals dedicated to making cities, regions and countries attractive and competitive as places to visit, live and work.
- Dariel Curren on the Benefits of EDO-DMO Collaboration and Smart Place Branding Initiatives
- Vasyl Myroshnychenko on Ukraine, Nation Branding and the Power of Strategic Communication
- Sirpa Tsimal on Switzerland’s Approach to FDI and the Power of Innovation
The profiles of those dedicated to the development and management of places are very diverse, which is reflected in our interviews. Those include:
- City branding professionals
- Country branding professionals
- Destination branding professionals
- Economic developers
- Public diplomacy experts
- Academic researchers
How we select interviewees
The guiding principle of our series of interviews with place branding professionals over the last seven years has been to only invite those who have been nominated by fellow professionals.
Very rarely we’ll decide to publish an interview with a person not yet nominated, if we consider their story to be exceptional or insights of essential value to you.
This selection process has allowed us to keep the quality of our interview portraits high, and to share with you stories and professional experiences which truly inspire and bring you forward.