Sharing insights and professional expertise is a key objective of our interview series with place branding thinkers, shakers and doers. Sometimes, the stories and experiences of our interviewees exceed our boldest hopes and expectations as editors. It so happened during our interview with Tom Buncle of Yellow Railroad destination branding consultants.
- How the image of a place can lead to competitive advantage;
- Why involving stakeholders from all sectors from the outset is so important;
- What it takes for destination branding to be truly successful;
- How place branding can help destinations in the developing world;
- Which are the greatest challenges for a DMO.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.