More and more cities, regions, destinations and countries are looking for information on how to nurture and maintain their place brand and reputation. Here an overview of upcoming conferences and events for place branding professionals, covering topics such as public diplomacy, economic development, destination management and city marketing.
Note: various conferences and events have been cancelled or postponed to 2021 due to the current COVID-19 situation. Please feel free to contact us for latest information.
City Nation Place Global
When: 2021 – tbc
Where: Virtual (likely)
Organised by: City Nation Place
- Senior decision-makers working in foreign, tourism, trade, and culture ministries
- CEOS, CMOs, and other senior team members from destination marketing organisations, economic development boards, and investment attraction agencies
More info soon
Conference previews and reflections
Want to know what place branding conferences are like? Below our latest conference previews and reflections:
- City Nation Place Forum 2020: Recap and Key Takeaways
- Webinar: Talent Attraction During COVID-19 – How European Regions Do It
- Nordic Place Branding Conference 2020 Webinar – Reflections
You are organizing an event for place brand professionals and would like it to be featured here? Get in touch!