Place branding is slowly emerging as a stand-alone topic in academia, and as a meeting ground for various established and newer academic disciplines. It is time to take a look at what leading place brand developers, managers and marketers think about the current state of academic research.
PLEASE: ONLY ANSWER THIS SURVEY IF YOU ARE A PLACE BRAND(ING) PRACTITIONER (NOT ACADEMIC). THANK YOU!
This survey is being conducted by
- Dr Florian Kaefer, Founder and Editor of The Place Brand Observer
- Dr Natalia Ferrer Roca, Associate Editor of The Place Brand Observer
- Dr Robert Govers, independent scholar, advisor, speaker and author
The results will be presented in aggregate form to guarantee respondents’ anonymity.
In case of questions, please contact Florian Kaefer via email@example.com
Please click here to take the survey.
This is your opportunity to share your thoughts, ideas and wishes with world’s leading place brand researchers and scholars.
Completing the survey shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Xavier Theret on Territorial Marketing and How Nantes Has Become Known as Creative and Innovative City - 12 September 2019
- Interview with Begüm Tatari on the Brand Positioning and Marketing Strategy of the City of Izmir in Turkey - 5 September 2019
- Talent Attraction: How the International Citizen Hub Lund Helps to Attract Talent to Southern Sweden - 3 September 2019