Charles Landry, like Richard Florida, is among the handful of city thinkers whose work has become an indispensable source of inspiration for urban developers, managers and marketers around the world. In this interview, Charles Landry shares his thoughts on the challenges and opportunities of city branding, creative cities, and the Urban Age.
- The meaning of city branding;
- Four challenges in managing city reputation;
- The link between placemaking and place branding;
- How strategic place branding can support the sustainable development of cities;
- Three crucial issues to be tackled in the Urban Age;
- The priorities in urban marketing and city branding in the near future;
- Charles Landry’s latest book, The Digitized City.