One of the aims of The Place Brand Observer is to connect place branding researchers and professionals from across the globe. Today we take you to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where brand strategy consultant Raquel Goulart Sztejnberg has become an active player and driving force in the place brand arena. Raquel is a member of the Best Place Institute and co-author of the Place Marketing Manifesto.
- The purpose of place branding;
- What a good place brand strategy looks like;
- Which consumer trends influence destination branding initiatives;
- The key differences between branding products and places;
- How place branding works differently in Latin America, compared to Europe, for instance;
- Her thoughts on Brand Brazil.
This interview is part of our premium content, available to subscribers only. To subscribe, please click on the blue button below. Already purchased Premium access but not seeing the whole article? Simply click on the “Already Purchased” link and sign in with your Tinypass username and password. You should only have to do this once for each computer you are using. More answers to frequent questions here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Interview with Nikolaj Lubanski of Copenhagen Capacity on Talent Attraction: Strategies, Trends and Challenges - 27 April 2017
- Business Improvement Districts Explained: What BIDs Mean And Why They Matter - 25 April 2017
- Interview with José Pablo Arango Calle about Country Branding and Colombia - 20 April 2017