Monocle Magazine’s Quality of Life surveys are legendary – as is the magazine, and not just among hipsters. This year, the London-based publication suggests that Munich, Germany, is world’s most liveable city, followed by Tokyo in Japan.
The Monocle team has created the following video, explaining the reasons behind its choice of the top 25 most liveable cities right now:
We’d love to hear your view on the following:
- Do you agree with the ranking?
- Do you find such liveability rankings useful?
What we’ve noticed is that such studies mostly cater to expats, well-paid international professionals who can afford to live in suburbs with high liveability scores. So, it’s perhaps best to read rankings like the Monocle Quality of Life Survey with interest, but with a healthy dose of scepticism regarding their applicability for the “normal” citizen.
Read more about the survey here.
Latest posts by The Editorial Team (see all)
- Per Ekman on the Future of Place Brand and Identity Management - 22 September 2021
- Constanza Cea on How Chile is Creating Future - 8 September 2021
- Portugal Country Performance, Brand Strength and Reputation - 25 August 2021