Sweden: how does the Nordic country that has more than half of its territory covered with forest land, perform in global rankings that measure environmental sustainability and economic competitiveness? How easy is it to start a business in this EU-country that has maintained its own currency? What about Sweden’s reputation as a nation brand? Has the country’s political neutrality in international conflicts contributed to its global reputation? Answers in this summary of global reports, studies and rankings on Sweden's country performance, brand image and reputation.
Let's take a closer look at:
- Sweden's attractiveness for businesses;
- Its talent competitiveness;
- Sweden's performance in studies of environmental and social sustainability;
- Sweden's contribution to global well-being and peace;
- Life quality and happiness in Sweden;
- Reputation and performance of Sweden as nation brand.
You'd like to read the full story? Please log in or (if you are not yet a subscriber) support our work by joining TPBO Premium.