Vancouver, a coastal seaport in western Canada, is one of the most diverse cities in the country. A popular tourist destination and place to live, it is well-known for its scenery, climate, and friendly people. With a thriving economy, including its animation and film industry, it has also hosted a variety of international events, such as the 2010 Winter Olympics.
How is Vancouver performing in international rankings that measure the global power, business attractiveness and sustainability of cities, and their reputation?
Let's take a closer look at:
- Vancouver’s reputation and performance as a city brand
- The global influence and economic performance of Vancouver
- Vancouver’s performance in indices of environmental sustainability
- Vancouver as a hub for creativity and innovation
- How attractive for digital nomads?
You'd like to read the full story? Please log in or (if you are not yet a subscriber) support our work by joining TPBO Premium.