Paris: the French capital is one of the best-known cities and among the most popular tourist destinations worldwide. It has for centuries been a global reference for culture, travel, art, and commerce. Events such as the yearly Fashion Week or the COP21 in 2015 guarantee continued international attention.
However, Paris has also faced severely negative episodes in recent years due to repeated terrorist attacks (January and November 2015, among others). Does the city still enjoy a good brand image and performance? What do the different indices say about the reputation of Paris, its innovation capacity, business attractiveness, and sustainability?
Let's take a closer look at:
- Paris’ reputation performance
- Influence and innovation capacity of Paris
- Paris’ environmental performance
- How attractive for digital nomads?
- Cultural and creative offerings in Paris
- Ease of doing business in the French capital
You'd like to read the full story? Please log in or (if you are not yet a subscriber) support our work by joining TPBO Premium.